Have you heard the buzz about the SnapRite System? It’s an ingenious new way to install snap fasteners using any standard rivet tool. Each snap component—button, socket, stud, and eyelet—has a corresponding SnapRite Die. The color-coded dies screw into the nosepiece of the rivet tool and work in pairs with a SnapRite mandrel to install the components. Sound intriguing? It gets better.
5 Reasons to Love the SnapRite System
- Set snaps in one step! Without pre-punching holes. How simple is that? The SnapRite mandrels and the fasteners punch through the fabric. All you have to do is position and squeeze.
- Use as a positioning tool. Want to position snaps just right on a cover? The SnapRite Socket Die snaps right onto an installed stud so the button and socket are perfectly in line with the stud every time.
- Place snaps anywhere on the fabric. Unlike other snap installation systems, the SnapRite works with a rivet tool, so there is no tool throat restriction. This means that snaps are not limited to the edges of fabrics and can be installed anywhere on the material surface.
- Install snaps without a workbench. The SnapRite System is conveniently portable and does not require the use of a workbench like other installation tools. Snaps can even be installed right in your hands!
- Do it all. This one system of 4 dies will install any Ligne 24 size snap fastener (5/8″ diameter, the most common size). Works with Pull-The-Dot, gypsy studs, and regular DOT snap fasteners. The SnapRite System does, however, require the use of SnapRite Buttons and gypsy studs.
Find even more reasons to love the SnapRite in our demonstration video:
The patent pending SnapRite System was proudly conceived by Sailrite Vice-President, Matt Grant and is available exclusively at www.sailrite.com.